Methods Of Alcohol Treatment
How Alcohol Treatment Centers Treat
Alcoholism And Other Drinking Problems
Alcohol Treatment Centers - What To Look For
How To Choose The Best Alcohol Treatment Center For Your Drinking Problems And Rehabilitation
Am I An Alcoholic?
Take This Self Evaluation To See If You May Need To
Go To An Alcohol Treatment
An Alcoholic's Testimonial
One Person's Rehabilitation From Excessive Drinking And
A Plan To Stop Alcohol Abuse
Alcohol Treatment Centers Press Release
See Our Latest Press Release Showing The Necessity To Obtain Correct Alcoholism Recovery Information
Alcohol Treatment Center Blog
For the latest news on Alcohol Treatment Centers and Alcoholism Rehabilitation Methods.
Bookmark AlcoholTreatmentCenters.us / Add to Favorites
Come back to see what fresh information we may have on Alcohol Treatment Centers.
Alcohol Treatment Centers Home Page
All Our Pages And Links Can Be Reached From Here.
Am I An Alcoholic?
Take This Self Evaluation To See If You Need Alcohol Treatment
- Drinking is making my family life unhappy
- I lose productive time due to drinking
- Drinking is negatively affecting my reputation
- I am in financial difficulty as a result of drinking
- Sometimes I feel remorse after drinking
- I like to drink because I am shy with others
- I feel superior to the crowd I drink with
- Sleeping can be a problem after drinking
- Sometimes I need to drink in the morning
- Since my drinking has increased, my ambition has decreased
- I feel drinking causes me to be careless with the well being of my
- I need to drink at certain times during the day
- Drinking makes me less efficient
- Drinking is probably jeopardizing my career
- I prefer to drink alone
- Drinking is a fine escape from my problems
- Drinking has caused me to blackout
- My physician has suggested treatment for my alcohol abuse
- My self-confidence is helped by drinking
- I am considering alcohol rehabilitation
- I have been arrested for DUI / DWI
- My drinking has caused serious family problems
Do You Need Alcohol Treatment?
Alcohol Treatment Centers suggest the individual answer the following
- Do you feel a need to cut down on your drinking?
- Do you become annoyed by criticism of your drinking?
- Do you feel guilty about your drinking?
- Do you drink in daylight hours?
A positive answer to any of these questions means you probably do have a
drinking abuse problem. Other signs of alcohol related problems are:
- Troubled relationships
- Driving Tickets
- Loss of Self=Esteem
- Not taking care of yourself
- Sloppy work performance
- Hangovers causing sick days
- Trembling Hands
- Impotence (Men)
Restraints And Motivations For Drinking
This schematic illustrates some relationships between motivations to drink and socioeconomic constraints on drinking, drinking patterns, and routine activities related to drinking and associated consequences. Constraints and motivations influence drinking patterns, which in turn influence the relationship between routine activities related to drinking and acute and long-term consequences of drinking. Acute consequences of drinking can reciprocally influence patterns of drinking. From The National Institute On Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.